Trying to find coworking space? Coworking and flexible office space memberships come in all shapes and sizes. From individual-sized to larger, enterprise teams. Upsuite helps people find and join coworking networks very easily. Here’s a look at two paths you might choose when searching for a flexible office or coworking space.
Find Coworking Space: The Hard Way
Choosing the right coworking and flexible office space for you team is an important decision. After all, it can help you with productivity, morale, recruiting, retention and developing your company culture. Whether your coworking search is for just yourself or for a small team or an entire department, searching and identifying the perfect fit office space can be a time-consuming and cumbersome process. Here's an outline of how it could roll:
- Start by searching for coworking on Google.
- Get bombarded with paid advertising and try to distill down what you’re looking at.
- Build out a spreadsheet with all the places you like and want to check out.
- Click each link and go to each website and try to figure out if it’s a match for you and your teams. Mileage may vary on each location’s website, they’re all different.
- Once you have a list of places you like, you may need to call each of them to see if their pricing is up to date, what kinds of availability they have for your team, etc.
- Rinse and repeat for each of the coworking spaces you’re interested in.
- Once you’ve whittled down your favorites, you then need to call each of them back and schedule tours.
- Tour each space.
- Gather your team's feedback.
- Decide where you want to join and then call them back and start to negotiate the terms of your coworking membership.
- Sign up, move in, get cranking.
That all sounds a bit overwhelming. Especially if you've got a day job already and need to focus on running your business.
What if there was an easier way to find coworking space?
An Easier Way
Upsuite has curated & verified listings for 100s of coworking and flexible office spaces in some of the top metros in the U.S. and Canada and is adding more markets all the time.
Here's how simple it is to find your coworking space with Upsuite:
- Search & compare 100s of coworking locations in your desired market on Upsuite.com
- Send your favorites to an Upsuite Coworking Advisor and let them handle confirming pricing and availability and scheduling tours for you.
- Tour the spaces and determine which one is the perfect fit for you and your team.
- Sign up! Your Upsuite Coworking Advisor will negotiate a preferred rate for you, saving you money and saving you time.
When your business grows and you want to expand, Upsuite is there with you every step of the way and can assist you with renewals or finding bigger coworking space for your growing teams.
Upsuite has hundreds of locations in cities like Los Angeles, Chicago, Toronto and Denver and we're adding more all the time. You can search our listings, read reviews, check pricing and availability and then, when you're ready, let one of our expert Coworking Advisors set up your tours and help negotiate the best possible rate for you...all at no cost to you!